Google, Facebook and Amazon show how interlinking existing information with unstructured data can create relationships that can deliver a high individual value to each user. This enormous added value enables companies to assert themselves on the market and achieve significantly better results than the competition.
All companies today can use these technologies to maintain and expand their market position. Examples of the achievable benefits are:
- Customer sales and profit increase through association analysis and classification through cross-selling, micro-marketing or churn-prediction
- Product and portfolio expansion through digital value-added services around the core product
- Cost reductions through benchmarking and cost driver analysis
- Optimization of service quality and costs through predictive maintenance
- Support of product development through service and social media analysis